Leisure Travel in Amarillo, TexasLocated on the old Route 66 and the modern Interstate 40, Amarillo offers many unique attractions, events and characters that you won't find anywhere else in the country. From Cadillac Ranch to the famous Big Texan Steak Ranch, from the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame and Museum to Palo Duro Canyon, you'll find an abundance of things to do-all set against the dramatic backdrop of the Panhandle Plains. Breathtaking sunsets and unbelievable vistas will define an unforgettable trip to Amarillo.
The Ambassador's convenient location on I-40 places you within minutes of all Amarillo has to offer. Treat your family to Texas Star Treatment on your next trip through the Panhandle. We'll make sure you have a visit you won't soon forget. Whether you're staying one night or five, our Family Staycation package will deliver a great value, and in today's economy, couldn't we all use a little more value!
Leisure Amenities and Service
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet in public areas and all guest rooms
- Relax year-round at our indoor pool and jacuzzi located in our lovely atrium
- On-site fitness center featuring cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- Free access for guests to Gold's Gym full service fitness center
- Joan Altman Gifts on-site gift shop - hours vary seasonally
- Free surface parking for all guests and meeting attendees
- The Ambassador Hotel is a pet friendly hotel - click here for more details about our pet friendly policy
- Complimentary airport shuttle and courtesy phone from Rick Husband International Airport (AMA) and Tradewinds Airport
- Need to get a little work done during your vacation? Our 24-hour business center will keep you connected and productive in a pinch.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet (Ethernet and Wireless)
- Direct-dial telephones with complimentary local calls
- Electronic door locks
- Remote control cable TV & flat screen TVs
- Clock-radio, coffee Maker, hair Dryer
- Electronic voice messaging
- Clothes iron and ironing board
- Visual alert for hearing impaired
- ADA Accessible rooms available
- Pet rooms available for a $50 non-refundable pet fee per pet
- Express check out available
- Visit our accommodations page for more information about our standard and Cattle Baron Concierge Level guest rooms.