Business Travel in Amarillo, TexasWith dusty beginnings as a cattle and railroad town in 1887, Amarillo is the economic seat of the Texas Panhandle. Whether your business is cattle and livestock, world-class medical care, music and entertaiment or anything in between, you may find Amarillo on your next business trip's itinerary. At the Ambassador Hotel, we cater to the unique needs of today's demanding business traveler.
Our prime location on Interstate 40 in the heart of Amarillo places you within minutes of Amarillo's central business district, largest employers, points of entry, and medical center. Our free airport shuttle, complimentary high-speed Internet access and unrelenting focus on service make the Ambassador the ideal hotel for your next business trip to Amarillo.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet in public areas
- Complimentary airport shuttle and courtesy phone from Rick Husband International Airport (AMA) and Tradewinds Airport
- 24-hour complimentary Business Center
- Three on-site dining choices including TGI Friday's Restaurant and Bar, Heritage Park Restaurant, and Room Service
- On-site fitness center featuring cardiovascular and weight training equipment
- Free access for guests to Gold's Gym full service fitness center
- Bell service
- Joan Altman Gifts on-site gift shop - hours vary seasonally
- Free surface parking for all guests and meeting attendees
- Complimentary High Speed Internet (Ethernet and Wireless)
- Direct-dial telephones with complimentary local calls
- Well-lit work desk with ample work space
- Remote control cable TV & flat screen TVs with ESPN, CNN and HBO
- Clock-radio, coffee Maker, hair Dryer
- Electronic voice messaging
- Clothes iron and ironing board
- Electronic door locks
- Visual alert for hearing impaired
- ADA Accessible rooms available
- Pet rooms available for a $50 non-refundable pet fee per pet
- Express check out available
- Visit our Cattle Baron's Concierge page to find out more about our Deluxe services and accommodations.
The Ambassador is a non-smoking facility. This includes all guestrooms and public space with the exception of TGI Friday's. Please be courteous to all other hotel guests by only smoking outside and away from hotel entrances. We take our smoke-free environment very seriously, therefore, a $300 smoking fee will be charged if a guestroom is found to be smoked in.